When should we do our session?
Well, a few answers come to mind...
1. Between the cave-dweller and lobster stages
2. Before the bruises start to show
3. After the hangover from the "we made it" party disappears
4. After the teenagers wake up, just before moonrise
5. Thursday, between 11:15 and 11:47 after the guys get back from tee time and before the hang gliding lessons. Can you come then?
Our evening sessions can vary throughout the season. From mid-May through mid-July 6:30 for multi-family groups and as late as 7:00 for single families in some areas. Places like the park where we can work on the dunes are awesome early and late while more populated areas like Duck, Ocean Sands, and Pine Island lose direct light on the beach earlier. Bigger gangs take longer and need to get cracking quicker. Mid-July until the first week of August around 6:30 is good, then mid-August until late September we're thinking 5:30 to 6:00.
So ask M.O.M. (the Majority of Mothers) what they think, check with everybody for dates for charter boat trips, surf lessons, tee times, and tea times then tell them to change their plans and do what you were gonna do in the first place. But really, get a few options in mind and give Laura a call and she'll consult "the Book" and we'll see about getting you set up. Between the three of us shooting, if you call a month or so out you can usually get your pick of date. If you wait until a bit later it gets a bit tighter, but we'll always do what we can.